top of page

K.S. Lo Gallery

Flagstaff House

Stem bowl painted in underglaze blue with dragons Xuande period (1426–1435), Ming dynasty

Huang Yi, Square seal with four characters carved in relief, 1896

Dr. K.S. Lo with Yixing tea pot

Flagstaff House Museum of Tea Ware

茶具文物館的主要工作是保存、展出與研究茶具文物及有關的茶藝文化。茶具文物館的基本藏品由已故羅桂祥博士(1910-1995)捐贈,其中以宜興茶具最富代表性。館址原先是具160多年歷史的前英軍總司令官邸,於1984年改建為茶具文物館,又於1995年增建了新翼 – 羅桂祥茶藝館。除了展覽以外,茶具文物館亦定期舉辦陶藝示範、茶藝活動及講座等節目,以推廣陶瓷藝術和中國品茗文化。


Specialising in the collection, study and display of tea ware, the branch museum at Flagstaff House features at its core the generous donations of Dr K.S. Lo (1910-1995) , which include many fine examples of the famous Yixing teapots. Built in the 1840s, Flagstaff House originally served as the office and residence of the Commander of the British Forces in Hong Kong. It was converted to the Museum of Tea Ware in 1984, with a new wing, The K.S. Lo Gallery, added in 1995. Alongside its exhibitions, the Museum holds regular demonstrations, tea gatherings and lecture programmes to promote ceramic art and Chinese tea drinking culture.

Flagstaff House Museum of Tea Ware 10 Cotton Tree Drive, Central, Hong Kong (inside Hong Kong Park)


10AM – 6PM (MON, WED – SUN) Closed on TUE (except Public Holidays)

(852) 2869 0690 / (852) 2869 6690 (K.S. Lo Gallery)


bottom of page